We challenge you to a quest of hunting and documenting ‘A.Y. in the Wild’. Every time you come across an A.Y. McDonald product being used out in the world, whether it’s a gas meter bar, curb box lid, or even a sump pump, snap a picture and either email us or send via any of our social media pages. Upon doing so, we’ll reach out to you in inquiring your contact information and send you an A.Y. In The Wild Camelbak water bottle, deeming you an official A.Y. safari park guide for your participation!
Below are the rules for this ongoing excursion:
- Pictures emailed should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pictures posted on either Facebook or Twitter must use the hashtag #AYinTheWild and should be posted directly toward our profile on either social media platform
- After the picture is sent to us, we accept all rights to the use of it
- Be as creative as you want to because the quality of the picture doesn’t matter, as long as it’s obvious that it’s an A.Y. McDonald product
- Participation includes anyone, meaning A.Y. employees, customers, family, and social media followers
- You can submit as many pictures as you want
- This campaign is set to last from June 1, 2016 to August 31, 2016
- At the end, there will be a grand prize for the most creative picture and the most amount of pictures submitted
Where in the world is A.Y.?